Stadia is the new online gaming system from Google. The system is set to launch this year in the US, Canada, UK & some European countries.
As Stadia resources become available I will add them below.
Official quick summary.
5 Minute summary of Stadia’s features.
- Gaming & 3D environments in the browser.
- Style transfer machine learning for art assets.
- State share.
- Crowd play.
- Project Stream.
- 10.7 teraflops of power
- 56 compute units
- HBM2 Memory
- Custom x86 Processor
- 2.7 GHz
- AVX 2
- 16GB of RAM
- Up to 484GB/s transfer speed
- L2+L3 Cache of 9.5MB
Stadia Developer Resources
Stadia Developer site – Apply for access here (inc. Partner program).
Engines & Partnerships
- DOOM Eternal – launch title (available end of 2019).
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Trials Rising – not confirmed
- Skull and Bones – not confirmed